- Alfred Brown's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Alfred was the son of Alfred Brown and Lucy Tindall. He was buried in St. Peter's Church of England, Richmond.
Alfred and Matilda worked "Woodside Farm" until 1905. They then farmed at Bull Ridge and later at Buttsworths Swamp.
- *NSW Birth Index 183/1842 & 1037/1842
- NSW Marriage Index 3260/1867
- NSW Death Index 5055/1928
- Sydney Morning Herald Death Index - 27th February, 1928.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alfred's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Alfred is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 32 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 27 degrees from Abby Glann, 30 degrees from Charles Schulz and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.