[private father (1940s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 21 Feb 2020
| Created 20 Jul 2011
This page has been accessed 8,701 times.
The Lost Family Photograph
Please visit my personal project: The Lost Family Photograph on Flickr.
Please message me if you have information about the people in the photographs, have photographs to post to the project, or would like to participate in the project.
Heather was born in Portland, OR in 1977. She is the daughter of Thomas Brown and Helen Morgan. She graduated from North Medford High School in 1995.
She has lived all over the state of Oregon, including Portland, Medford, Tualatin, and Corvallis.
Other than genealogy, Heather's interests include dollhouses and miniatures, Sims3, fictional mapmaking and worldbuilding, storytelling, and various other crafts.
Heather's favorite history subjects include the French Huguenots, Plymouth Colony, the Salem Witch Trials, The Oregon Trail, and the History of the Pacific Northwest, including the Native American tribes that lived in Oregon and Washington prior to American Settlement, as well as the founding families of Portland, OR, and Seattle, WA.
She dated Chris Emery from 2001 until 2015.
She currently lives in Pullman, Washington.
Heather graduated from Seattle Central College in June 2016, with an Associate's Degree in Science. She currently attends Washington State University, majoring in Zoology (Pre-Vet), and minoring in Wildlife Ecology. She hopes to eventually become a veterinarian.
Famous Ancestors (direct descendant):
- King John "Lackland" Plantagenet, King of England, my 29th great-grandfather.
- King Edward "Longshanks" Plantagenet, King of England, my 27th great-grandfather.
- William Brewster, Religious leader on the Mayflower, my 10th great-grandfather. (Edit: I'm related to him twice! Once on my mother's side, via his son Jonathan, and once on my father's side, via his daughter Patience).
- Richard Warren, passenger on the Mayflower and signer of the Mayflower Compact.
- Frederick Sylvester Mayberry II, Revolutionary War Soldier who founded Mayberry Township in Hamilton County, Illinois (6th great-grandfather)
Famous Relatives (non-direct relation):
- Elvis Presley, American pop icon (5th cousin, twice removed)
- Lady Diana (Spencer) Windsor, Princes of Wales, late wife of Prince Charles (9th cousins)
- Mary Lacye Garner, tried for witchcraft and drown in 1635.
- Katharn Garner (sister-in-law of Mary Lacye), tried for witchcraft and drowned in 1636.
- Levi Ankeny, United States Senator, Oregon Trail Pioneer, member of the Ankeny Family, one of the founding families of Portland, OR (OK...not exactly "related", but his son Robert was married to my 2nd cousin, Helen Brents)
- Heather Brown, firsthand knowledge.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Heather's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (8)
For access to Heather Brown's full information you must be on Heather's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools