- Daniel (Brown) Browne II's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born: 1690 at: Essex Co VA Married: 1714 at: Virgnia Died: BEF 26 MAR 1747 at: Culpeper or Essex Co VA
Father: Daniel Brown b. 1675, d. 1734 Daniel Brown was born in 1675 at Essex County, Virginia.2 He was the son of Francis Browne and Elizabeth Allen.
Daniel Brown married Elizabeth Coleman, daughter of Capt. Robert Coleman and Ann Spilsby, before 13 August 1713 in Virginia; Proven by court record of that date, Essex Co.3,4 Daniel Brown died in 1734 in Tappahannock, Essex County, Virginia. He died in 1745 at Orange County, Virginia
Children 1. Mary Brown b: 1705 in VA, Spotsylvania, Virginia, USA
2. Coleman Brown b: ABT 1712 in Orange Co., Virginia
3. Ann Brown b: 1714 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
4. Mary Brown b: 1716 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
5.Thomas Brown b: 1718 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
6. Daniel Brown b: 1720 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
7. William Brown b: 1724 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
8. Francis Brown b: 1726 in , Essex, Virginia, USA
9. Elizabeth Brown b: 1728 in , Essex, Massachusetts, USA
10. Isaac Brown b: 04 MAR 1746 in Chester Co. Pennsylvania
11. Johathan Brown B: ??
Elizabeth Brown+ b. c 1728
- WikiTree profile Brown-8124 created through the import of 2010-09-14.ged on Jul 28, 2011 by Bob Carson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Bob and others.
- Source: S-2050775272 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;; Note: Ancestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Thanks to Allan Thomas for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Allan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Daniel by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Daniel:
- Randi Rivenbark : 23andMe + AncestryDNA
- Wilburn Rivenbark : 23andMe
- Hugh Barnes : 23andMe, GEDMatch M679760
- Maryln (Pommert) Hahn : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A758124, Ancestry member lindathorpe07
- Barbara (Kuhlman) Girshner : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member KarenMeyer081567
- Tom Evans : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member twevans11_1
- Linda (Hahn) Thorpe : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A625431, Ancestry member lindathorpe07
- Joan Stringfellow : AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Carson and Allan Thomas. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Daniel is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 16 degrees from David Selman and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.