Steve has been doing "whole family" research on the Broyles and Briles families for many years. His particular interest is in gathering and confirming sources and identifying and working on the mysteries and puzzles. He's also done original work on the Lay families of North Carolina and East Tennessee, and has recently worked on documenting the profiles of the early generations of the Trammell family in the U.S.
Steve has completed importing his Broyles/Briles database into WikiTree. You can see the old database here, as well as links to excellent sources for the Broyles and Briles families.
- Steve's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Steve is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Long time researcher on everyone with the name
- Long time researcher on everyone with the name.
- Untangling the lines of Virginia, North Carolina, and East Tennessee. Jesse Lay Sr. is a particular interest.
- Descendants of Edward Polly/Polley/Pauley of Pittsylvania County, Virginia.
- Original research on the Trammell family in the U.S., with special interest in the ancestry of Capt. Dennis Trammell.