- John Brunson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- "Lingenfelser, Moore, & Allied Families" (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/)
- "United States Census, 1870," Database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MHV1-DH4 : accessed 21 June 2015), John Brunson in household of Matthew Brunson, Alabama, United States; citing p. 44, family 32, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,508.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 31 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.