Categories: Southampton, Hampshire.
- Hilary's formal name
- full middle name (V.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Hilary is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Southampton, Hampshire, England.
- This family originated in Norfolk but has spread to East Midlands.
- All my ancestors were from England.
- Tracing the family in the Kesteven area of Lincolnshire.
- Family from Bedminster
- I have a one name study registered with GOONS and The Surname Society currently concentrating on Lincolnshire but please contact me as branches of the family have moved and emigrated.
- Various spellings of the name I am trying to determine a link to the families in Wiltshire as so far only have mine in Hampshire and link to Wiltshire needs more documentation.
- To follow what is happening in the United Kingdom Project
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Hilary. (Best for comments to Hilary that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Hilary that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 18 Nov 2017 at 18:04 GMT Malcolm (Earwicker) Beeson-Earwicker wrote:
Thanks for your message, what is the name you have found? I've seen Earwacker from time to time over the years, but never my name. "Ear Watcher", human scare crows, is a name that dates from the "Middle Ages" and "Strip farming" Regards Malcolm
On 3 Oct 2016 at 20:33 GMT Tami Osmer wrote:
On 2 Aug 2016 at 23:41 GMT Robin Grindstaff wrote:
On 14 May 2016 at 09:09 GMT Teresa Robbins wrote:
On 28 Feb 2016 at 18:15 GMT Paula Calloway wrote:
On 14 Feb 2016 at 18:08 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
Thank you for joining our project. Check out the project page for start up info & ideas.
On 21 Oct 2015 at 13:15 GMT Ken Herrington III wrote:
On 4 Oct 2015 at 18:54 GMT Hydee Supple wrote:
On 27 Sep 2015 at 15:10 GMT Rachel (Martin) Thurman wrote:
On 3 Sep 2015 at 15:44 GMT Earlene Carriere wrote: