[private sister (1960s - unknown)] and [private sister (1960s - unknown)]
[private son (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 19 Oct 2019
| Created 15 Jul 2011 | Last significant change: 16 Oct 2019
This page has been accessed 13,672 times.
Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby was born in Hampshire, England.
Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby is participating with Windsor Warriors during the 2019 Connect-a-Thon, and has added 207 profiles.
Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby participated with Windsor Warriors during the 2018 Clean-a-Thon.
Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby is participating with Windsor Warriors during the 2019 Clean-a-Thon, correcting 339 suggestions.
RootsTech Attendee: 2018, 2015
Hilary was born in 1961. She is the daughter of Peter Buckle and Annetta Roberts. 
- ↑ Birth Certificate for Hilary Violet Buckle in possession of said individual
Birth Certificate for Hilary Violet Buckle
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Hilary's formal name
- full middle name (V.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Hilary Gadsby's full information you must be on Hilary's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Hilary is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Southampton, Hampshire, England.
- Lincolnshire, England
- Member of Windsor Warriors. Enjoy challenges.
- Dorset, England
- This family originated in Norfolk but has spread to East Midlands.
- Where I was born and so were my ancestors.
- Tracing the family in the Kesteven area of Lincolnshire.
- Family from Dorset, England.
- Family from Bedminster
- I have researched in Lincolnshire
- I have a one name study registered with GOONS and The Surname Society currently concentrating on Lincolnshire but please contact me as branches of the family have moved and emigrated.
- Dorset, England
- Norfolk, England
- Various spellings of the name I am trying to determine a link to the families in Wiltshire as so far only have mine in Hampshire and link to Wiltshire needs more documentation.
Hilary Gadsby's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Hilary or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Hilary:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.