- Samuel Burdick's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of grant2.ged on 07 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
This person was created through the import of Conley - Dye,_2010-11-16.ged on 24 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Samuel /Burdick/
- Source: #S2730
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: #N789
- Source: #S2730
- Name: Samuel /Burdick/ 
- Date: 1667/1668
- Place: Westerly, Washington Co, RI
Imported only 1667 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Husband: Samuel Burdick
- Wife: Mary Foster
- Date: 1690/1699
- Place: New London, New London, CT
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 1N9G-Q2
- Note N789
- Source: S54 Title: New England Historical and Genealogical Register Abbreviation: NEHGR Publication: Boston, MA
- Source S2730
- Title: Public Member Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.;
- Repository: #R1
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R1
- E-Mail Address:
- Phone Number:
- ↑ Source: #S54 Page: Champlin, J.D. Jr.; "Early Settlers of Westerly, Rhode Island"; vol. 14, p. 24, 1860.
- WikiTree profile Burdick-303 created through the import of EBENSTEIN-GRANGER.GED on Aug 19, 2011 by Merryann Palmer.
- WikiTree profile Burdick-577 created through the import of culmer_family.ged on Oct 22, 2012 by Steve Culmer.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Homer Hopper, Merry Ann Palmer, and Steve Culmer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Samuel is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.