Mary Burt (Citing "Descendants of Henry Burt" compiled by DUNHAM - WILCOX - TROTT - KIRK
 ) :Mary Burt 12 was baptized on 13 Apr 1635 in Harberton, Devon, ENG 2 and died on 31 Aug 1689 in Deerfield, Franklin Co., MA 1
Documented events in her life were:
1. Parish Record; 13 Aug 1635; Harberton, Devon, ENG 2. Record of Baptism.
2. Court Appearance; 24 Mar 1654/55; Springfield, Hamden, Massachusetts 5. Brought charges against Samuel Wright Jr. as the father of her child. Samuel was found guilty & ordered to pay for the child's upkeep and to receive '12 lashes on his naked body'. Mary received the same 12 lashes and 12 more for 'Comitting wickedness with Joseph Bonde". She received the first 12 and paid a fine of 30s to redeeme the second 12. Samuel Wright Jr. was the husband of her sister, Elizabeth Burt.
3. VR - Marriage; 18 Oct 1654; Springfield, Hampden Co., MA 29. Married William Brook
4. Mention in Will, Inv. or Prob.; 27 May 1684; Springfield, Hampden Co., MA 2. Received legacy of a heifer in her mother's will.
Mercy Burt - Sister of Mary Burt
"Judah Wright ... married ... first to Mercy Burt, Jan. 8, 1666.... Judah Wright and wife Mercy were admitted to the church 1672, and in 1675 personally took the covenant and admitted to full communion. The date of the death of the first wife [Mercy is] not known."
Judah Wright married Mercy Burt on 8 Jan 1666 at Northampton. Judah and Mercy had nine children: Samuel, Mercy, Hester, Judah, Judah, Ebenezer, Thomas, Patience and Nathaniel. 
An excellent resource for Mary and Mercy Burt (Citing "Descendants of Henry Burt" compiled by DUNHAM - WILCOX - TROTT - KIRK
2. Terry, George Skelton, Genealogical Research in England, Burt - March, (New England Historical & Genealogical Register, Vol 86, January 1932, p 77 - 84; April 1932, p 216-220; July 1932, p 247-252.)
5. William Pynchon, John Pynchon, Elizur Holyoke, Pynchon Court Records, (Families of the Pioneer Valley, Regional Publications, West Springfield, MA, 2000).
29. John Pynchon, Pynchon Birth Marriage & Death Records, (Families of the Pioneer Valley, Regional Publications, West Springfield, MA, 2000). Springfield, p 57.
Source S-54The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Boston, MA: The New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1886, Vol. 40 NEHGR 40 (1886)
Source S-57Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 Ancestry.com. [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011. Original data: Town and City Clerks of Massachusetts. Massachusetts Vital and Town Records. Provo, UT: Holbrook Research Institute (Jay and Delene Holbrook).
The Stebbins genealogy : Greenlee, Ralph Stebbins, 1838- : Free... www.archive.org › ... › New York Public Library - Cached Similar 14 Feb 2008 – The Stebbins genealogy (c1904). Author: Greenlee, Ralph Stebbins, 1838-; Greenlee, Robert Lemuel, 1838- Volume: 1. Subject: Stibbens ...page 84
"Descendants of Henry Burt" compiled by DUNHAM - WILCOX - TROTT - KIRK 
Is Mary your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or
a profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share some percentage of DNA with Mary: