- Susannah (Burton) Raworth's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
When this person was created on 06 January 2010 through the import of gl120368.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
CHAN 1 CHAN 2 DATE 3 APR 2008 3 TIME 21:35:39 Did not import CHAN.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 6FB9D511-A113-4A48-8F91-E31F24E9509D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1156
- Date: 28 NOV 1753
- Place: Thorganby, Yorkshire County, England
- User ID: 91D54DD5-AC86-4DE5-8B16-52CC88CD288B
- Record ID Number: MH:IF456
- Date: 1828
- Place: Upper Cape, Westmorland County, New Brunswick, Canada
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I191
- User ID: 57FA9A41-6A4E-467B-9022-71AA74F8E06A
- UPD 05 SEP 2010 08:28:17 GMT-5
- ↑ Burton-3923 was created by Roland Goodwin through the import of Goodwin Family Tree.ged on Jan 1, 2015. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Susannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Susannah is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.