Categories: Ipswich, Massachusetts.
Will of William Butler, dated Oct 26, 1724 and proved on August 15, 1730 listed the following persons:
- Abigail, my beloved wife
- (Mary my former wife)
- Grandchildren; children of my son William
- Grandson William Butler, eldest son of William
- Son Thomas
- Sons Samuel and John under age
- Son Ralf
- Daughter Sarah Bayley
- Daughter Hannah Andrews
- Daughter Elizabeth Burnam
- Daughter Mary Butler
- Granddaughter Sarah Bennet
- Executor: friend William Giddings, Sr. of Chebacco
- William Buttler born 1677 did not have a brother named William Buttler Jr.
- ↑ Entered by John Butler, Feb 6, 2012
- ↑ Entered by Bart OToole, Saturday, September 6, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- WikiTree profile Butler-2271 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with William:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 5 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bart OToole, John Putnam, and John Butler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.