- Mary (Campbell) Woods's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Alternate date of death lost in merge June 1742.
Mary was born in 1690. Mary Campbell ... She passed away about 1742.
- Birth: : Abt 1690
- Place: Argyll, Scotland. Removed Abt from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Source S290
- Abbreviation: Locklin, Kathy Lockink@AOL.com
- Title: Locklin, Kathy Lockink@AOL.com
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Source: S-2140121084 Repository: #R-2147228298 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=10596597&pid=818
- Source: S126 Author: Mason, Terry Title: Terry Mason's Family History Site Abbreviation: Mason, Terry Publication: Terry Mason/8 Apr 2004 Repository: #R56 Media: Electronic Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R56 Name: Internet E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Address: http://www.tmason1.com/
1) This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011.
2) Entered by Catherine Evans, Sunday, July 21, 2013.</ref> Thank you to Catherine Evans for creating Campbell-7243 on 21 Jul 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Catherine and others.
4) Mary was born in 1690. Mary Campbell ... She passed away about 1742. 
Searching for someone else?
- Mary Argyle (Campbell) Elliott
- Mary (Campbell) Meiklejohn
- Mary J (Campbell) Teakell
- Mary Ann (Campbell) Kirkpatrick
- Mary Ann Campbell
- Mary Campbell
- Mary Margaret Catherine Campbell
- Mary Woods
- Mary Margaret Isabel Campbell
- Mary (Campbell) Hickman
- Mary Campbell
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
- Randy Skaggs : 23andMe, GEDMatch M237919
- Rosemarie (Estes) Gray : 23andMe
- Kari Rigg : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A075483, Ancestry member aprilsworld
- Patton McHenry : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch 27289, FTDNA kit #27077
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Nichol, Randy Skaggs, Mollee Puckett, Thomas Watkins, Tyrone Woods, and Dana Jones. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Sep 2016 at 17:30 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
On 28 Jul 2016 at 08:00 GMT Donnie Blackstone wrote:
On 2 Apr 2016 at 17:02 GMT Bob Nichol wrote:
On 2 Apr 2016 at 14:50 GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
On 6 Sep 2014 at 23:51 GMT Margaret (Good) Espaillat wrote:
Mary is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 19 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.