The were living in Blowing House Stamps, Breage, Cornwall, England
1. John Bassett, aged 50, Tin Miner, born Cornwall
2. Martha Bassett, aged 45, , born Cornwall
3. William Bassett, aged 25, Tin Miner, born Cornwall
4. John Bassett, aged 20, Tin Miner, born Cornwall
5. Ann Bassett, aged 15, Dressing, born Cornwall
5. Martha Bassett, aged 12, Dressing, born Cornwall
6. James Bassett, aged 8, born Cornwall
7. Jenifar Moffatt, aged 15, Dressing, born Cornwall
Martha died on the 20 March 1882, and was buried on the 22 March 1882 in Eaglehawk Cemetery, Eaglehawk, Victoria, Australia., She is interned in Section G - Row 2, Burial Plot # 34G with her husband John Bassett.
The friends of the late Mr. John Barrett are respectfully invited to follow the remains of his widow (Mrs Martha Barrett) from the residence of her son in law Mr. Kitto, Hodgson St, Sailors Gully to the Eaglehawk Cemetery tomorrow (Wednesday) Funeral to move at four o'clock. E.C.Brown Undertaker 
[note Bassett is spelt as Barrett]
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
There are no public comments yet.
Martha is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from Joseph Broussard, 31 degrees from Helmut Jungschaffer and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.