Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
Victoria was born in 1861. Victoria Carter ... She passed away in 1936.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Death- "Alabama Deaths, 1908-1974," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JD5Y-KZW : 27 November 2014), Victoria Jones in entry for Andrew Belson Jones, 22 Jan 1936; citing reference cn 2804, Department of Health, Montgomery; FHL microfilm 1,908,539.
Marriage- "Alabama Marriages, 1816-1957," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FQVX-DL2 : 9 July 2015), Andrew Jones and Victoria Carter, 02 Mar 1880; citing reference ; FHL microfilm 1035495 V. B2-D.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Victoria's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.