- Ephraim Carter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Ephraim was born in 1713. Ephraim Carter ... He died in 1793.
He lived on the paternal estate on George Hill, Lancaster, and had a tannery there.
- American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999. Original data: Godfrey Memorial Library. American Genealogical-Biographical Index. Middletown, CT, USA: Godfrey Memorial Library.
- U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012. Original data: Find A Grave. 
- Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011. Original data: Town and City Clerks of Massachusetts. Massachusetts Vital and Town Records. Provo, UT: Holbrook Research Institute (Jay and Delene Holbrook).
Carter, a genealogy of the descendants of Samuel and Thomas, sons of Rev. Samuel Carter : 1640-1886 : a contribution to the history of the first Carters of Lancaster, Lunenburg and Leominster, Massachusetts (1887) 2887 1228. Ephraim' Carter (18), (Samuel,' Rev. Samuel,' Rev. Thomas,^) m. ist, March 24, 1736, Mary Osgood, b. 1718, d. May 30, 1738 ; m. 2d, 1739, Abigail Wilder, dau. of James and Abigail (Gardner) Wilder of Lancaster.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ephraim by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Ephraim:
- Maxwell Perkins : 23andMe, GEDMatch M093734
- V (Eddy) Combs : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T890152, FTDNA kit #424146
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Nov 2016 at 03:47 GMT Steven Morehead wrote:
Ephraim is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.