- Ch.'s formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Ch. is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Ch.. (Best for comments to Ch. that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Ch. that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 29 May 2015 at 12:38 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
We'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Click the link below to check it out.... hope to see you there!
On 1 Apr 2015 at 23:54 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
I noticed your new Club 100 badge.
Keep up the nice work,
On 14 Feb 2014 at 04:11 GMT John Beeson wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful. Free Space pages are wiki pages for supplementing your family history. They can be used to profile anything of significance such as a special pet, a meaningful event, a school you attended, a family heirloom .... They're "anything pages". Not sure what to include in a profile? Check out our Biography Ideas and Styles and Standards help pages. Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies. Sometime you may run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations. When adding an individual to your tree, don’t forget to add as much information as possible regarding the source of that information. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page! John Beeson WikiTree Mentor
On 24 Jan 2014 at 20:50 GMT April (Dellinger) Dauenhauer wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A couple suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum .
3. Our help pages, top right, have all sorts of useful information.
If you would like to contribute, click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile to let our greeters know. You should include a little bit about how you plan to contribute to the tree.
Good luck growing your branches.