[private sister (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 18 May 2020
| Created 21 Oct 2013 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 6,522 times.
Sharon is particularly interested in Frederick County, Maryland, especially German families who came to that area in the early to mid 1700s.
- Birth certificate
- Relationship with father DNA confirmed with comparison between kits M371518 and T219525 at GEDmatch.
- Relationship with mother DNA confirmed with comparison between kits M371518 and T307643 at GEDmatch.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sharon's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Sharon Casteel's full information you must be on Sharon's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sharon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My Casteel line goes back to the area around Breckinridge and Ohio Counties, Kentucky, and is possibly connected to the Hardin County family.
- Attaching all these people in Williams, History of Frederick County, to the tree (when a connection isn't already obvious given that half of Frederick Maryland is related)
- As far as I know, all the Cronises in the United States are related.
- I like to fix things.
- The Frederick, Maryland branch.
- One of the rarer names in my tree; from Frederick County, Maryland. Anglicized to Tatsapaugh and Tatspaw.
- Through Stephen Ramsburg (1711-1789), I'm related to half of Frederick County, Maryland, or at least that's what it feels like.
- variant spelling of Ramsburg
- Descendant of Jacob Stehli, who came to Frederick, Maryland from Switzerland in the early 1700s.
Sharon Casteel's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Sharon or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sharon:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.