Category: Hamilton Parish, Bermuda

Categories: Bermuda

Name: Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
Wikipedia/WikiData:English wikipedia Q289876
Map of Profiles:WikiTree+ Maps
Project / Team:Bermuda
See also:Ask questions in G2G using the tags Bermuda and Categorization

Hamilton Parish (originally Bedford Parish) is one of the nine parishes of Bermuda. It was renamed for Scottish aristocrat James Hamilton, 2nd Marquess of Hamilton (1589-1625) when he purchased the shares originally held in the Virginia Company by Lucy Russell, Countess of Bedford.

Subcategories (1)





This page was last modified 23:44, 17 April 2021. This page has been accessed 17 times.