Category: Northwest Cemetery, Woodbridge, Connecticut

Categories: New Haven County, Connecticut, Cemeteries | Woodbridge, Connecticut

Name: Northwest Cemetery
Location:Category: Woodbridge, Connecticut
FindAGrave:103528 map
Map:OpenStreetMap Google
Project / Team:Global Cemeteries / Connecticut Cemeteries
See also:Ask questions in G2G using the tags Connecticut Cemeteries and Categorization

Profiles are placed in this category with this text [[Category:Northwest Cemetery, Woodbridge, Connecticut]] .


"Northwest Cemetery – Town Owned Cemetery
Northwest Cemetery, located at the corner of Peck Hill Road and Seymour Road (State Route No. 67) is owned by the Town of Woodbridge and under the control of the Board of Selectmen. The cemetery is comprised of two sections - the old section dates to the early 1700s. The new section was acquired in the 1960s. Lots are available for sale in the new section only and are restricted to residents and decedents there-from." Town of Woodbridge


People or pages in Northwest Cemetery, Woodbridge, Connecticut

There are 6 profiles on this category page.

B

C

  • David Clark before 31 Jul 1715 Milford, New Haven, Connecticut Colony - 6 Mar 1800
  • Lazarus Clark 23 Dec 1745 Milford, New Haven, Connecticut Colony - 19 Aug 1818

S

T





This page was last modified 02:29, 30 April 2019. This page has been accessed 26 times.