[private father (unknown - unknown)]
and [private mother (unknown - unknown)]
Profile last modified 11 Jan 2020
| Created 12 Jul 2018
This page has been accessed 378 times.
I am a journalist and amateur historian from California.
I tend to jump around a lot in my research, but I'm currently focusing on:
- My matrilineal line, currently stuck on Margaret (Johnson) Mussulman Roush (b. 1827 in Cumberland County, Pa.; d. 1901 in Mercer County, Ohio).
- Early Mercer County, Ohio settlers, especially the Wrights, Halls and Bonifields.
- The Miller, Runser, Stumm and Loutzenhiser families of Hardin County, Ohio.
- The Catheys, Snows, Porters and Andersons of Carroll County, Arkansas.
- The Ensors of County Armagh, Ireland.
Note for those doing genetic genealogical research: My dad and I don't share DNA.
I'm slowly adding my American third branch ancestors starting with 2x-great-grandparents (I don't know the non-American records well enough to feel comfortable adding those lines; I won't be going any more recent for privacy's sake):
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- K.'s formal name
- e-mail address
- images (3)
For access to K. Cathey's full information you must be on K.'s Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
K. is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Carroll County, Arkansas; Maury County, Tennessee; Rowan County, North Carolina.
- Mercer County, Ohio; Auglaize County, Ohio; Oldenburg, Germany
- Two families: 1. Hardin County, Ohio; Stark County, Ohio; Centre County, Pennsylvania. 2. Allen and Paulding counties, Ohio.
- Alameda County, Califonia; Washington County, Texas; South Carolina; New England
K. Cathey's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with K. or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with K.:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.