- Lydia (Chandler) Higgins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Puritan Great Migration.
||Lydia (Chandler) Higgins migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).|
Join: Puritan Great Migration Project
Birth: say 1613 in England or Holland or ?. Not in Massachusetts
She died after the birth of Benjamin June 1640 and before Richard's remarriage Oct 1651.
Richard and Lydia had two children Jonathan and Benjamin, other children of Richard were born to his second wife.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III. "Edmund Chandler" (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010), (Originally Published as: New England Historic Genealogical Society. Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III, 3 vols., 1995).
- Source: S158 George Thomas Little, A. M., Litt. D. Genealogical and Family History of the State of Maine. Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York 1909. Repository:
- Source: S234 Title: The Great Migration Begins, Vol. II NOTESource Medium: Book CONT
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lydia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Jul 2014 at 04:19 GMT Laura (Pickering) Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On 23 Jul 2014 at 04:16 GMT Laura (Pickering) Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On 21 Jul 2014 at 03:16 GMT Laura (Pickering) Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On 31 Jul 2013 at 23:10 GMT JD Wilson wrote:
On 31 Jul 2013 at 14:05 GMT Alan Butchino wrote:
Lydia is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.