- Richard Chandler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Richard Carter Chandler
Richard was born in 1771 at Goochland, Virginia. He was a son of Richard Chandler and Elizabeth Carter.
Richard married Sarah Sally Eades (married 3 Oct 1798 - Fluvanna County, Virginia) She was a minor bride and married with her mother's permission.
This from the "Billups Family Genealogy Forum:"
- Abraham Eades stated in his "WILL" Richard Carter Chandler was not to get anything!! Only the Chandler grandchildren & husbands are named. Samuel L. Billups & Sarah are named.
Possibly Sarah Sally Eades' father, Abraham, was unhappy about the marriage with Richard?
Death & Legacy
Richard died in 1843.
- ↑ Genforum, "Billups Family Genealogy Forum" (Post by Linda Lewis June 13, 2009 at 11:50:05) accessed online 1/3/2014
Additional sources of information, not footnoted:
Page clarifying the various Richard Chandlers with sources cited.
See the changes page for the details of contributions and edits.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Richard:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.