The biography for Marie Chantigny is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Marie Chantigny at registration.
- Marie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
Marie is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Belyea from New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Canada
- Ontario Canada
- Saskatchewan & Alberta Family Members
- Wiltshire England and Manitoba Canada
- Nova Scotia and New Brunswick Canada
- Scotland and Manitoba Canada
- Marie Chantigny is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 13, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Marie. (Best for comments to Marie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Marie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 16 Sep 2019 at 00:14 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
WikiTree’s Appreciation Team
On 10 Sep 2019 at 15:19 GMT Robin Kabrich wrote:
On 9 Sep 2019 at 11:59 GMT Robin Kabrich wrote:
On 9 Aug 2019 at 23:44 GMT Jan (Briggs) Briggs-McGowan wrote:
On 2 Aug 2019 at 17:14 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
In July 2019, you made 1000+ (actually, over 1300!) contributions to our Shared Tree! I commend for your time and effort. Keep up the great work!
WikiTree Appreciation Team
On 7 Jun 2019 at 16:18 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
Congratulations on making more than 1,000 contributions to WikiTree for the Month of May. We all appreciate your efforts to make our Shared Tree the best it can be. Keep up the great work and THANK YOU!
WikiTree Appreciation Team
On 12 Apr 2019 at 07:19 GMT Karen (Michaud) Hoy wrote:
Nice to meet you. Karen
On 9 Apr 2019 at 02:11 GMT Barbara (Sweet) Schaad wrote:
On 9 Mar 2019 at 22:14 GMT Betty Anne (Colp) McDorman wrote:
Mary who married Enoch Dexter in Liverpool Nova Scotia was the daughter of Elijah and Lydia. Her marriage is listed in Simeon Perkins diary, a well-accepted Nova Scotia resource. Perkins names her as Miss Mary Freeman. I'm fairly certain he would have named her as the Widow of Cyrus West if that was the case.
I suspect my ancestor Mary, who married Cyrus West, is either:
Mary daughter of Nathaniel and Hannah born Barnstable 1742.
Mary daughter of Isaac baptized in Rochester 1747.
Although the jury is still out. Warmest regards betty-anne
On 24 Nov 2018 at 17:49 GMT Norman Dodge wrote:
Oliver William Dodge and Elizabeth Latimer. as I record they had 9 Children many of whom had children. what do you say. Also could you explain How I am your 11th cousin nee removedremoved.
So far as I know I am not in any way related too the Tristram Dodge Clan.