Grandfather of Mark Twain
1.Samuel B. Clemens (1770-1805) M. Parmelia Goggins (1775-1844)
2. John Marshall Clemens (1798-1847) M. Jane Lampton (1803-1890)
3. Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910)
2. Elizabeth Moore Clemens (1801-1887) m. John Nichols Pollard (1792-1875)
3, Sarah Pleasant Pollard (1843-1881) m. Henry Clay Ballard (1840-c.1900)
4. Ella Mortimer Ballard (1865-1926) m. Thomas Reade Corr (1863-1950)
5. Helen Pleasant Corr (1905-1995) m. Franklin Demetrius Peters (1899-1930)
6. Helen Elizabeth Peters (1924- ) m. George Brandon Emerson (1918- )
7. George Franklin (Frank) Emerson
By Frank Emerson (67 Webster Street, Haverhill, MA
Samuel was a father of five children with wife, Pamela. Samuel was a grandfather to Samuel L. Clemens, who was his namesake. In 1805, he died young, in an accident while a house was being constructed.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.