Grandfather of Mark Twain
1.Samuel B. Clemens (1770-1805) M. Parmelia Goggins (1775-1844)
2. John Marshall Clemens (1798-1847) M. Jane Lampton (1803-1890)
3. Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910)
2. Elizabeth Moore Clemens (1801-1887) m. John Nichols Pollard (1792-1875)
3, Sarah Pleasant Pollard (1843-1881) m. Henry Clay Ballard (1840-c.1900)
4. Ella Mortimer Ballard (1865-1926) m. Thomas Reade Corr (1863-1950)
5. Helen Pleasant Corr (1905-1995) m. Franklin Demetrius Peters (1899-1930)
6. Helen Elizabeth Peters (1924- ) m. George Brandon Emerson (1918- )
7. George Franklin (Frank) Emerson
By Frank Emerson (67 Webster Street, Haverhill, MA
Samuel was a father of five children with wife, Pamela. Samuel was a grandfather to Samuel L. Clemens, who was his namesake. In 1805, he died young, in an accident while a house was being constructed.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Samuel is 14 degrees from Valerie Cash, 14 degrees from Patsy Cline, 20 degrees from Mickey Guyton, 13 degrees from Naomi Judd, 14 degrees from Loretta Lynn, 34 degrees from Rita MacNeil, 17 degrees from Reba McEntire, 22 degrees from Joy Kirkpatrick, 15 degrees from Dolly Parton, 14 degrees from Minnie Pearl, 16 degrees from Kitty Wright and 25 degrees from Andrew Turvey on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.