Grandfather of Mark Twain
1.Samuel B. Clemens (1770-1805) M. Parmelia Goggins (1775-1844)
2. John Marshall Clemens (1798-1847) M. Jane Lampton (1803-1890)
3. Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910)
2. Elizabeth Moore Clemens (1801-1887) m. John Nichols Pollard (1792-1875)
3, Sarah Pleasant Pollard (1843-1881) m. Henry Clay Ballard (1840-c.1900)
4. Ella Mortimer Ballard (1865-1926) m. Thomas Reade Corr (1863-1950)
5. Helen Pleasant Corr (1905-1995) m. Franklin Demetrius Peters (1899-1930)
6. Helen Elizabeth Peters (1924- ) m. George Brandon Emerson (1918- )
7. George Franklin (Frank) Emerson
By Frank Emerson (67 Webster Street, Haverhill, MA
Samuel was a father of five children with wife, Pamela. Samuel was a grandfather to Samuel L. Clemens, who was his namesake. In 1805, he died young, in an accident while a house was being constructed.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Samuel is 15 degrees from Michael Collins, 17 degrees from Judith Resnik, 19 degrees from Ellison Onizuka, 29 degrees from Michael Phillip Anderson, 16 degrees from Sally Ride, 25 degrees from Wubbo Johannes Ockels, 18 degrees from Neil Armstrong, 16 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 23 degrees from Christa McAuliffe, 19 degrees from Dick Scobee, 17 degrees from Edward White and 22 degrees from Frances Piercy-Reins on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.