- Archibald Cline's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 OCT 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 9 OCT 2006.
- Husband: Archibald Cline
- Wife: Mary Adeline Ridenhour
- Child: George Washington Cline
- Child: Martin Luther Cline
- Child: Ida Mae Cline
- Child: James Edward Cline
- Date: 03 JAN 1856
- Place: Cabarrus County, North Carolina
- WikiTree profile Cline-455 created through the import of HAYER.GED on May 29, 2011 by Larry Hayer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
- Source: S640 Author: MC Abbreviation: MC
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Archibald by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Archibald:
- Lee Poplin : 23andMe, GEDMatch M519365 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch leepoplin, Ancestry member lee_poplin
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Archibald is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.