- John N. Cobb's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Call Number: CS71.S791
- Title: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Author: Stanton, William A.
- Publication: Joel Munsell's Sons, New York, 1891
- Abbreviation: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Source S655
- Title: History of the Cobb Family
- Author: Phillip L. Cobb
- Publication: Cleveland, 1907
- Abbreviation: History of the Cobb Family
- 179. EBENEZER COBB (Ebenezer4, Henry3 Henry2 Henry1), b. Dec. 9, 1766; m. Patty Stanton, Jan. 12, 1794. She was b. 1771 and d. Dec. 5, 1818. The Stanton Gen. states she was Martha Stanton, dau. of Enoch and Waity (Dyer) Stanton. Ebenezer died July 12, 1841. Lived in Stonington, Ct. (Inf. from Sanford E. Cobb)
- i. EMELINE. Did not marry.
- 338. ii. JOHN N. Did not marry.
- 339. iii. EBENEZER STANTON, had dau. Caroline, who m. a Draper and dau. Martha, who m. Ezra Chesebro.
- iv. MARY, m. 1826, Ph. D. Goeway of N. Y. Had two daus. Jane and Emeline, both unmarried.
- v. PHEBE, m. Albert Chesebro, and had five ch. Albert, Ezra, Cornelia, George and Luke,
- vi. ANN ELIZA, m. Van Tine of N. Y., Several children.
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Cobb-1685 created through the import of LarryChesebro.GED on Sep 28, 2012 by William Chesebrough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John N.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John N. is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Bob Dylan, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.