- Albert Colbert II's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Albert Colbert is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Albert Colbert at registration.
- Albert's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Albert Colbert's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Albert or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Albert Colbert: AncestryDNA Paternal Lineage (discontinued) 33 markers, haplogroup E1b1a, Ysearch DQDBZ, Ancestry member agcolbert
- Albert Colbert: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1, haplogroup L0a1, Mitosearch DQDBZ, FTDNA kit #124924
- Albert Colbert: 23andMe, GEDMatch M144436 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A475560, Ancestry member agcolbert + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #124924
- Albert Colbert : 23andMe, GEDMatch M144941
- Jerri (Albert) Colbert : 23andMe, GEDMatch M035002
- Robert Albert : 23andMe, GEDMatch M154851
- Texanna (Gage) Albert : 23andMe, GEDMatch M095120
- Alma (Parks) Colvin : 23andMe, GEDMatch M193431
- Joseph Gage : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F181787, FTDNA kit #181787
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Albert. (Best for comments to Albert that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Albert that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 9 Sep 2016 at 12:07 GMT Richard Colbert wrote:
I have miniscule matches with Albert Colbert Sr and Albert Colbert II on GEDmatch. My family's haplogroup is R-Z16502 which is downstream of FGC5494. Origin: Northamptonshire, England 1600's.
On 2 Feb 2016 at 20:07 GMT Cynthia (Billups) B wrote:
Added a bit of bio and some citations to a profile you manage, John Mathews-168. If you have a source for his parents, would you please add it to his profile? The currently attached parents may be detached (and an Uncertain Parents section added to explain), if there is no source. Please let me know, if you have any questions or concerns about this (or anything else) :-) Thank you!
On 18 May 2014 at 03:48 GMT Selena Belisle wrote:
On 25 Apr 2014 at 02:57 GMT Matt Pryber wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful. Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies. If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles. Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page. _____ Matt~ WikiTree Mentor
On 20 Apr 2014 at 15:57 GMT Tim Perry wrote:
On 17 Apr 2014 at 18:22 GMT Tony Vernon wrote:
Cheers, Tony Vernon
On 16 Apr 2014 at 18:52 GMT George Field wrote:
In this instance, the birthdate you provided does not match what I have published. I didn't check all the siblings and children.
If you can show that your birthdate finding is valid, mine incorrect, then I can adjust mine and merge them. If yours is an approximation, then we can still merge the two, with my date overriding yours. But before doing so, we need to get the rest of the family lined up or we will end up with a lot of disconnects.
Hope that helps?
On 13 Apr 2014 at 10:52 GMT Shasta (Cook) Seagle wrote:
On 10 Apr 2014 at 17:51 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
Our Honor Code, G2G message forum, help pages, search features, and many other useful links can be accessed from the menus on the upper right corner of most pages.
VERY IMPORTANT: The more documents, sources, dates, and locations you provide on the profiles you create, the stronger your branches and our mutual global tree will be. If you don't know the correct date, please estimate using before or after.
Thank you for helping in our mission to build a global tree with only ONE profile per person.
Hope you enjoy WikiTree!
On 10 Apr 2014 at 13:36 GMT Albert Colbert II wrote: