[private father (unknown - unknown)]
and [private mother (unknown - 2010s)]
Profile last modified 1 Jun 2020
| Created 11 Mar 2017 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 3,918 times.
My Wikitree projects:
Name Study and completing four generations of descendants for Ralph Wheelock and Rebecca Clarke.
- Establish a firmer connection for Thomas Johnson to parents.
- Untangle different lines of Johnsons in Overton, TN before 1850. (and from Rowan County, NC)
- Set up DNA subproject for these lines.
- Untangle the Simon and John Millers of VA.[Simon Miller To-Do page]
- Identify Miller descendants for DNA Project
- Untangle MA, MD, VA, NC Holmans
- Verify birthplace & marriage for Rachel Holman, wife of Henry Johnson.
- Complete the Reade line through George Reade
Slave owner info
Add and tag slave owner info.
Williams-Moore wagon train
The Thayer family of Thornbury : a study trying its reconstitution
Smith, Dean Crawford. The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908 (NEHGS, Boston, 1996). Part 3 Pages 368-385.
Faxon, Walter, Henry Ernest Woods, and Edward Henry Whorf. 1906. Tayer (Thayer) family entries in the parish register of Thornbury, Gloucestershire, England. [Boston]: [publisher not identified]. Reprinted from NEHGS July 1906. https://archive.org/details/tayerthayerfamil00faxo/page/n5
St. Mary's Thornbury, Eartly BMD records of Thornbury Roots:
Church of England. Parish Church of Thornbury (Gloucestershire). 1900. Parish register transcripts. (Marriages not included in Phillmore's Transcripts) https://dcms.lds.org/delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE2130643
Stott, Clifford. "Gloucestershire T(h)ayer Ancestry" in The American Genealogist. (April 1998):81-90 and (July 1998): 209-219.
Phillimore, W. P. W. 1896. Gloucestershire parish registers. London: Issued to the subscribers by Phillimore & Co. https://archive.org/details/gloucestershirep15phil/
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- M's formal name
- e-mail address
For access to M Cole's full information you must be on M's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
M is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I'm working on documenting the ancestry of Marie Comeau, wife of Louis Rousse dit Languedoc b in Chipoudy? abt 1730. My MtDNA matches to Marie Gaudet.
- Part of the connectors project
- I'm just beginning to use autosomal DNA and am interested in collaborating with any potential matches.
- Researching Byrne from County Wexford and McDonnell that immigrated to St. John, New Brunswick Canada about 1820.
- Looking at starting a one name studies for a couple of names.
- Probable descendant of Ralph Wheelock and Rebecca Clarke. Member of the PGM project.
- We can always get better at this
- Interested in tracking WikiTree success
- My maternal great grandmother was a St. Ores. I'd love to collaborate with any other researchers who have St. Ores in their history.
- Not directly related to any Thayers, but got involved in researching them as a collateral line for a couple of Wheelock branches.
- One of my brick walls is Maryette Wheelok b 1821, NY, parents unknown. I'm interested in helping to document the Wheelock family so I can hopefully find where my family fits.
M Cole's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with M or other M's relatives.
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- M Cole:
Mitochondrial DNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup J1B
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with M:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.