My Wikitree projects:
- Establish a firmer connection for Thomas Johnson to parents.
- Untangle different lines of Johnsons in Overton, TN before 1850. (and from Rowan County, NC)
- Set up DNA subproject for these lines.
- Untangle the Simon and John Millers of VA.[Simon Miller To-Do page]
- Identify Miller descendants for DNA Project
- Untangle MA, MD, VA, NC Holmans
- Verify birthplace & marriage for Rachel Holman, wife of Henry Johnson.
- Complete the Reade line through George Reade
Slave owner info Add and tag slave owner info.
Williams-Moore wagon train
- First-hand information. Entered by Marina Cole at registration.
- M's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- autosomal DNA test connections
M is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I'm working on documenting the ancestry of Marie Comeau, wife of Louis Rousse dit Languedoc b in Chipoudy? abt 1730. My MtDNA matches to Marie Gaudet.
- I'm just beginning to use autosomal DNA and am interested in collaborating with any potential matches.
- Researching Byrne from County Wexford and McDonnell that immigrated to St. John, New Brunswick Canada about 1820.
- Looking at starting a one name studies for a couple of names.
- I'm related to the South family from New Jersey
- My maternal great grandmother was a St. Ores. I'd love to collaborate with any other researchers who have St. Ores in their history.
- One of my brick walls is Maryette Wheelok b 1821, NY, parents unknown. I'm interested in helping to document the Wheelock family so I can hopefully find where my family fits.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to M. (Best for comments to M that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about M that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 6 Oct 2018 at 01:24 GMT Lynette Jester wrote:
On 21 Sep 2018 at 11:56 GMT Gillby Weldon wrote:
I'll look into supplying proper sources for you. Regards, Gillby
On 20 Sep 2018 at 03:46 GMT Kim Clark wrote:
On 29 Aug 2018 at 18:35 GMT Jo Gill wrote:
You need to adopt Livermore-561. Given name: Zula Zong
On 30 Jan 2018 at 05:28 GMT Jason Webb wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 11:49 GMT Antonia (Anonymous) Reuvers wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 09:09 GMT Steven Tibbetts wrote:
On 29 Dec 2017 at 17:34 GMT J. (Pearson) Salsbery wrote:
Understood, but we can't merge people who have different parents. The parents have to be resolved first.
On 21 Dec 2017 at 17:00 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Your work is appreciated.
On 18 Dec 2017 at 17:43 GMT Troy Smith wrote: