My Wikitree projects:
- Establish a firmer connection for Thomas Johnson to parents.
- Untangle different lines of Johnsons in Overton, TN before 1850. (and from Rowan County, NC)
- Set up DNA subproject for these lines.
- Untangle the Simon and John Millers of VA.[Simon Miller To-Do page]
- Identify Miller descendants for DNA Project
- Untangle MA, MD, VA, NC Holmans
- Verify birthplace & marriage for Rachel Holman, wife of Henry Johnson.
- Complete the Reade line through George Reade
Slave owner info Add and tag slave owner info.
Williams-Moore wagon train
Smith, Dean Crawford. The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1878-1908 (NEHGS, Boston, 1996). Part 3 Pages 368-385.
Faxon, Walter, Henry Ernest Woods, and Edward Henry Whorf. 1906. Tayer (Thayer) family entries in the parish register of Thornbury, Gloucestershire, England. [Boston]: [publisher not identified]. Reprinted from NEHGS July 1906. https://archive.org/details/tayerthayerfamil00faxo/page/n5
St. Mary's Thornbury, Eartly BMD records of Thornbury Roots: http://www.thornburyroots2.co.uk/early-parish-records/
Church of England. Parish Church of Thornbury (Gloucestershire). 1900. Parish register transcripts. (Marriages not included in Phillmore's Transcripts) https://dcms.lds.org/delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE2130643
Stott, Clifford. "Gloucestershire T(h)ayer Ancestry" in The American Genealogist. (April 1998):81-90 and (July 1998): 209-219.
Phillimore, W. P. W. 1896. Gloucestershire parish registers. London: Issued to the subscribers by Phillimore & Co. https://archive.org/details/gloucestershirep15phil/
- First-hand information. Entered by Marina Cole at registration.
- M's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- autosomal DNA test connections
M is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I'm working on documenting the ancestry of Marie Comeau, wife of Louis Rousse dit Languedoc b in Chipoudy? abt 1730. My MtDNA matches to Marie Gaudet.
- I'm just beginning to use autosomal DNA and am interested in collaborating with any potential matches.
- Researching Byrne from County Wexford and McDonnell that immigrated to St. John, New Brunswick Canada about 1820.
- Looking at starting a one name studies for a couple of names.
- I'm related to the South family from New Jersey
- My maternal great grandmother was a St. Ores. I'd love to collaborate with any other researchers who have St. Ores in their history.
- Not directly related to any Thayers, but got involved in researching them as a collateral line for a couple of Wheelock branches.
- One of my brick walls is Maryette Wheelok b 1821, NY, parents unknown. I'm interested in helping to document the Wheelock family so I can hopefully find where my family fits.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to M. (Best for comments to M that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about M that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 27 Nov 2018 at 21:55 GMT Halsey Bullen wrote:
You connected her to parents, then disconnected from them. Oddly enough, on the same day I received an email from Sharon K. Holmes saying that Thankfull was born in Roxbury to Nathaniel and Patience Topliff Holmes. They look like her parents to me, too, per Roxbury records, Vol. 1, p. 185 'Holms - Thankful, d. Nathanael, b. Dec..2, 1685. OK to record that, or am I missing something?
On 27 Nov 2018 at 00:20 GMT Rev Daniel Washburn Jones wrote:
Do we have a link to his Will?
On 26 Nov 2018 at 01:37 GMT Robert Wood wrote:
I'm ok with disconnecting with disconnecting Esther Keith from Josiah Thayer.
On 22 Nov 2018 at 17:44 GMT Walter Howe wrote:
On 22 Nov 2018 at 05:54 GMT Walter Howe wrote:
On 20 Nov 2018 at 18:23 GMT Brad Stauf wrote:
On 20 Nov 2018 at 16:32 GMT Janis (Paulding) Swanson wrote:
Sorry, I never went back to expand and put in the full source. Will do so. MF stands for Mayflower Families silver books.
On 20 Nov 2018 at 02:03 GMT Mary (Provance) Provance-Garvens wrote:
On 19 Nov 2018 at 19:59 GMT William Graham wrote:
On 16 Nov 2018 at 17:46 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Thanks for your offer of help on this profile, please add the sources and information you have!