[private sibling (1930s - unknown)] and [private sibling (1940s - unknown)]
[private son (1970s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)],
[private son (1980s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 25 Sep 2019
| Created 25 Feb 2012
This page has been accessed 1,356 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- John's formal name
- full middle name (B.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to John Coleman's full information you must be on John's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
John is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- seeking ancestry of Alden Beers, m. ca 1815, husband of Clara Platt, father of Elizabeth Beers, who was the husband of Daniel Gaylord Bronson. All in CT
- seeking ancestry of Joseph Tuttle (or Tuthill) Coleman of NY and CT, 1818-1893, husband of Mary Bertine.
- Ancestry of Elizabeth Glass, b 1824 Erie PA, d 1857, Erie. wife of Martin Stafford, dau. of William and Mary Glass
- seeking ancestry of Harry A Seymour, and his parents Charles and Flora. Harry b ca 1835 in Litchfield County, CT. Resided in Roxbury, served in Union Army 1861-1863.
John Coleman's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with John or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- John Coleman:
Y-Chromosome Test, haplogroup R-M207
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.