Profile last modified 21 Feb 2020
| Created 13 Oct 2016
This page has been accessed 3,002 times.
This user is a native
speaker of English
Robin was born in California, Los Angeles County as the first child of Russell Sensing and Shirley Smith
She is a Member of the DAR ~ Hollywood Chapter. National Member #916961
- Mexican American War Ancestors
- James A Coles Capt. Gillet's Co., Col. Hays' Regt., Texas Mounted Vols. (6 Mos. 1847) in San Antonio April 23, 1847. He mustered-out at San Antonio, June 2, 1847
- Civil War Ancestors
- Bernard J. Burns 4th Regiment, Pennsylvania Cavalry, United States Civil War Company L
- Felix Burns 13th Pennsylvania Cavalry Company D
- Charles A Palmer Civil War 123 Regt - Pennsylvania Infantry Company B - Injured in Fredricksburg, Va
- Abraham Phelps Union State Served: Iowa Unit Numbers: 235 235 235 Service Record: Enlisted as a Private on 12 September 1861 at the age of 19 Enlisted in 3rd Light Artillery Regiment Iowa on 25 September 1861. Reenlisted in 3rd Light Artillery Regiment Iowa on 22 December 1863 Mustered out 3rd Light Artillery Regiment Iowa on 23 October 1865 in Davenport, IA
- William Palmer
- Andrew Hackett
- Los Angeles / Hollywood California 
- Orange County, California 
- Riverside County, California
- San Diego County, California 
Chetopa, Labette County MiamiCounty
- Sensing Name Study 
- Mcswiggan Name Study
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995
- First-hand information. Entered by Robin Coles at registration.
in the event of my death, please let my daughter take over my profiles.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Robin's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (5)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Robin Coles's full information you must be on Robin's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Robin Coles's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Robin or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Robin:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.