- Rebecca Collins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Note: Birthplace -- North or South Carolina? Anson or Wake County, North Carolina??
- WikiTree profile Collins-4061 created through the import of Mock-Faulkenberry (3).ged on Jan 5, 2013 by Peggy Mock. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Peggy and others.
- Source: S-1417197503 Repository: #R-1577744817 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=36450735&pid=1413
- Repository: R-1577744817 Name: Ancestry.com
- "United States Census, 1860", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MHD6-K8Q : 30 December 2015), Rebecca Reader in entry for William Reader, 1860.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rebecca by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rebecca:
- Margaret Acree : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member margaret_acree
- Philip Sharpe : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T484420, FTDNA kit #384237
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Rebecca is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.