This person was created through the import of myfamily.ged on 23 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: C8A3DC27-E237-46C8-9FC8-49B1EBD2D736
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5825
- Date: ABT FEB 28 1632/33
- Place: québec, Canada
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (ABT FEB 28 1632/33).
- User ID: BF138680-23DE-417E-9356-CD996E1EE1D4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5826
- UPD 20 NOV 2008 21:57:44 GMT-6
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I2905
- User ID: 526DF242-6225-4E67-8D0B-567C1B4FD232
Marie was born in 1625. Marie Couillart ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Robert Blais, Friday, July 18, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Jul 2014 at 11:17 GMT Linda Gauvin wrote:
Marie is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.