- Charlotte Joyce Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
To the GOVERNORS of the East London Pension Society. Ladies and Gentlemen, The favour of your VOTES and INTEREST is most earnestly and respectfully solicited, at the Election in January, 1828, on behalf of CHARLOTTE JOYCE COVERLY. She is in her 67th year of her age, and was born of very respectable parents: her father, Roger de Coverly, was a silk-weaver in considerable business; her mother was the sister of the late Leeds Mason, Esq., of Ponders End, but was left a widow with nine children, and the whole family are reduced in circumstances... Proxies will be thankfully received by Mr. Thomas Saunders, No. 112, Upper Thames-street.
Born 11 SEP 1761. London England. 
Died ABT 21 FEB 1841. St Giles, Camberwell, Surrey, England.
Baptism: 7 OCT 1761. St Leonard Shoreditch, Middlesex, England. 
Residence 7 OCT 1761. St Leonard Shoreditch, Middlesex, England. 
Buried 22 FEB 1841. St Giles, Camberwell, Surrey, England. Age: 80y. 
- Source: S714 Baptism St Leonard Shoreditch, Middlesex, England 7 Oct 1761 Charlotte Joyce de Coverly Baptism Publication: St Leonard Shoreditch, Register of baptisms, Apr 1754 - Dec 1762, P91/LEN/A/004/MS07496, Item 006 Repository: #R18 8 OCT 2012 Time: 22:02:03
- Repository: R18 Family History Library 2 JUL 2013 Time: 11:45:33
- Source: S723 Burial: Charlotte Joyce De Coverly 1841 Burial record Repository: #R17 10 OCT 2012 Time: 20:49:16
- Repository: R17 London Metropolitan Archives 7 FEB 2015 Time: 09:12:35
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charlotte Joyce's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.