- Edward Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Census: 30 MAR 1851. St Simons Felotes, Bethnal Green, Middlesex. Age: 11y. 
Occupation: Scholar. 30 MAR 1851. St Simons Felotes, Bethnal Green, Middlesex. 
Marriage Marriage 23 JUN 1835. Stepney, London, England.  Note: Witness: P Hurley. Husband Samuel Coverly. Wife Martha Hurley. Child: Martha Amelia Coverly. Child: Samuel Charles Roger Coverly. Child: Edward Coverly. Child: George Charles Roger de Coverly. Child: Rebecca Coverly. Child: Samuel Charles Roger Coverly.
- Source: S15 Census 1851 St Simons Felotes, Bethnal Green, Middlesex Class: HO107/1540/174/13 Census Publication: Class: HO107; Piece: 1540; Folio: 174; Page: 13; GSU roll: 174770 Repository: #R16 Note: Martha Amelia: Occupation (servant) appears to be scratched out. 22 DEC 2012 Time: 16:50:42
- Repository: R16 General Records Office 9 JAN 2017 Time: 11:13:46
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edward's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.