- Charles James Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Died 7 MAR 1835. Finsbury, Moorsfields.
Event: Apprenticeship 7 JUN 1779. Aldermanbury, London, England.  Note: his father, Charles Coverly.
Residence 24 JUL 1786. Holborn, London, England.  1803 Finsbury, Moorsfields.  Note: Electoral Roll: Freehold is listed - 4 Hatton garden (house); occupied by R Perry. 28 AUG 1822. Whitechapel, Middlesex, England. 
- Source: S411 Marriage Holborn, London, England (St Andrew) 24 Jul 1786 Charles James Coverly & Sarah Peairson Marriage Publication: Guildhall, St Andrew Holborn, Register of marriages by banns, 1781 - 1787, P69/AND2/A/01/Ms 6670/6 Repository: #R17 27 MAY 2012 Time: 22:17:51
- Repository: R17 London Metropolitan Archives 7 FEB 2015 Time: 09:12:35
- Source: S441 Marriage Whitechapel, Middlesex, England (St Mary Church of England) 28 Aug 1822 Charles James Coverly & Sarah Wright Marriage Repository: #R17 27 MAY 2012 Time: 22:19:29
- Source: S746 Electoral Roll: Charles James Coverly 1803 Electoral Roll 14 OCT 2012 Time: 09:27:10
- Source: S844 Worshipful Company of Weavers Apprenticeship: Charles James Coverly 1779 Apprenticeship Charles James Coverly Son of Charles Coverly of Aldermanbury London Citizen and Weaver of London is bound Apprentice for 7 years to his said Father 11 MAR 2013 Time: 21:37:53
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.