- Sarah Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born 22 APR 1824. 
Died 17 FEB 1903. Mundy,Genesee, MI, USA. Age: 79y 9m 7d. 
Baptism: 1 AUG 1825. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 
Residence 1 AUG 1825. Hackney, London, England. 
Marriage Marriage 21 SEP 1817. St Martin Vintry, London, England.  Husband George Edward Coverly. Wife Maria Judith Freeman. Child: Charles Roger de Coverly. Child: Elizabeth Coverly. Child: Sarah Coverly. Child: Mary Ann Coverly. Child: Jane Coverly. Child: Fannie Coverly. Child: Thomas Edward Coverly. Child: Joseph John Coverly. Child: Annie Coverly.
- Source: S1237 Death Certificate: Sarah Plumb 1903 Death Certificate Repository: #R52 25 JAN 2016 Time: 21:58:26
- Repository: R52 Ancestry.com 17 FEB 2015 Time: 22:29:48
- Source: S1257 Baptism Kidderminster, Worcestershire 1 Aug 1825 Sarah Coverly Baptism Publication: Registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths surrendered to the Non-parochial Registers Commissions of 1837 and 1857; Class Number: RG 4; Piece Number: 2899 14 NOV 2016 Time: 20:23:38
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 35 degrees from Ayn Rand, 31 degrees from Peter Roberts and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.