- Joseph John Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Census: 14 JAN 1861. Seneca, Haldiman, Canada. Age: 24y. 
1 JUN 1880. Brooks, Newaygo, MI. Age: 43y. 
1 JUN 1900. Garfield, Newaygo, MI. Age: 63y. 
1 JAN 1920. Garfield, Newaygo, MI. Age: 83y. 
- Source: S690 Census 1861 Seneca, Haldiman, Canada; Roll: C-1029-1030 Census Publication: Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Census Returns For 1861; Roll: C-1029-1030 Repository: #R28 23 DEC 2012 Time: 09:56:43
- Repository: R28 Ancestry 6 MAR 2012 Time: 21:41:46
- Source: S947 Census 1880 Brooks, Newaygo, MI 598/1254598/399D/203/0331 Census Publication: Year: 1880; Census Place: Brooks, Newaygo, Michigan; Roll: 598; Family History Film: 1254598; Page: 399D; Enumeration District: 203; Image: 0331 Repository: #R20 8 APR 2013 Time: 22:11:35
- Repository: R20 NARA 21 DEC 2012 Time: 11:23:32
- Source: S948 Census 1900 Garfield, Newaygo, MI 735/5B/ 0095/ 1240735 Census Publication: Year: 1900; Census Place: Garfield, Newaygo, Michigan; Roll: 735; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0095; FHL microfilm: 1240735 Repository: #R20 8 APR 2013 Time: 22:19:15
- Source: S949 Census 1920 Garfield, Newaygo, MI T625_787/5A/173/1006 Census Publication: Year: 1920; Census Place: Garfield, Newaygo, Michigan; Roll: T625_787; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 173; Image: 1006 Repository: #R20 8 APR 2013 Time: 22:29:25
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.