- Harriet Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born 8 JUL 1845. London, Middlesex, England. 
Baptism: 12 SEP 1847. London, England. 
Residence 12 SEP 1847. London, England. 
Census: 30 MAR 1851. Allhallows the Great, London. Age: 4y. 
Occupation: scholar. 30 MAR 1851. Allhallows the Great, London. 
Marriage Marriage 28 NOV 1848. Paddington, Middlesex England.  Note: Witness: Robert Ford. Husband Joseph Coverly. Wife Priscilla Coverly. Child: Joseph Edward Coverly. Child: Sarah Coverly. Child: Sophia Coverly. Child: Phebe Maria Coverly. Child: Emma Coverly. Child: Harriet Coverly. Child: Edward Roger Coverly.
- Source: S14 Census 1851 Allhallows the Great, London Class: HO107/1530/354/10/174760 Census Publication: Class: HO107; Piece: 1530; Folio: 354; Page: 10; GSU roll: 174760 Repository: #R16 21 DEC 2012 Time: 20:19:13
- Repository: R16 General Records Office 9 JAN 2017 Time: 11:13:46
- Source: S311 Baptism London, England 12 Sep 1847 Harriet Coverly Baptism Publication: 566 Repository: #R16 28 MAR 2012 Time: 21:38:42
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Harriet's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.