- Charlotte Joyce Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born 10 JAN 1802. London, England. 
Baptism: 10 FEB 1802. Allhallows the Great, London. 
Residence 26 AUG 1822. Paddington, Middlesex England. 
Census: 7 APR 1861. Allhallows the Great, London, England. Age: 59y. 
Occupation: Sextoness. 7 APR 1861. Allhallows the Great, London, England. 
Marriage Marriage 26 AUG 1822. Paddington, Middlesex England.  Note: Witness: Wm Hamon. Husband John Salter Andrew. Wife Charlotte Joyce Coverly. Child: Charlotte Joyce Andrew. Child: Richard Hollier Andrew. Child: John Salter Andrew. Child: Joseph Andrew. Child: Jane Andrew.
- Source: S1277 Census 1861 Allhallows the Great, London, England RG 9/225/99/16 Census Publication: RG 9/225/99/16 Repository: #R42 26 DEC 2016 Time: 19:23:06
- Repository: R42 The National Archive, Kew, United Kingdom 9 JAN 2017 Time: 11:12:14
- Source: S202 Marriage Paddington, Middlesex England (Parish Church) 26 Aug 1822 John Salter Andrew & Charlotte Joyce Coverly Marriage Publication: 638 Repository: #R17 Note: This was a double wedding with sister Elizabeth 3 JAN 2013 Time: 11:05:13
- Repository: R17 London Metropolitan Archives 7 FEB 2015 Time: 09:12:35
- Source: S713 Baptism Allhallows the Great, London 10 Feb 1802 Charlotte Joyce Coverly Baptism Publication: All Hallows the Great, Composite register: baptisms and burials, 1765 - 1812, P69/ALH7/A/003/MS05162. 8 OCT 2012 Time: 21:45:14
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charlotte Joyce's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.