- Sarah Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Note: Poss. Workhouse Death 19 Nov 1868 age 32.
- Source: S14 Census 1851 Allhallows the Great, London Class: HO107/1530/354/10/174760 Census Publication: Class: HO107; Piece: 1530; Folio: 354; Page: 10; GSU roll: 174760 Repository: #R16 21 DEC 2012 Time: 20:19:13
- Repository: R16 General Records Office 9 JAN 2017 Time: 11:13:46
- Source: S9 Census 1841 St John the Baptist, London Class: HO107/721/7/19/6 Census Publication: Class: HO107; Piece: 721; Book: 7; Civil Parish: St John The Baptist Walbrook; County: Middlesex; Enumeration District: 19; Folio: 6; Page: 6; Line: 1; GSU roll: 438827 Repository: #R16 Note: Priscilla's name is unreadable. Children's "where born" response might be a 'y' or?? 21 DEC 2012 Time: 18:30:38
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 30 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 34 degrees from Charles Schulz and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.