- Fannie Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Census: 14 JAN 1861. Seneca, Haldiman, Canada. Age: 30y. 
Religion: W M. 14 JAN 1861. 
Marriage Marriage 21 SEP 1817. St Martin Vintry, London, England.  Husband George Edward Coverly. Wife Maria Judith Freeman. Child: Charles Roger de Coverly. Child: Elizabeth Coverly. Child: Sarah Coverly. Child: Mary Ann Coverly. Child: Jane Coverly. Child: Fannie Coverly. Child: Thomas Edward Coverly. Child: Joseph John Coverly. Child: Annie Coverly.
- Source: S690 Census 1861 Seneca, Haldiman, Canada; Roll: C-1029-1030 Census Publication: Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Census Returns For 1861; Roll: C-1029-1030 Repository: #R28 23 DEC 2012 Time: 09:56:43
- Repository: R28 Ancestry 6 MAR 2012 Time: 21:41:46
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Fannie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.