- Edward George de Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Edward George Coverly. Given Name: Edward George de. Surname: Coverly. A Given name was found in addition to a first name in the NAME tag.
Born 25 MAY 1792. Hownsditch, London, England. 
Died EST 1794. London, England. Age: 2y. Cause: Small Pox. 
Residence 20 JUN 1792. St Botolph Aldersgate, London, England. 
Buried EST 1794. London, England. 
- Source: S302 Baptism St Botolph Aldersgate, London, England 20 Jun 1792 Edward George de Coverly Baptism Repository: #R17 28 MAR 2012 Time: 21:40:18
- Repository: R17 London Metropolitan Archives 7 FEB 2015 Time: 09:12:35
- Source: S739 Edward Coverly Bible: E Coverly Pg 4 Bible Record 13 OCT 2012 Time: 19:36:50
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edward George de's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.