- William Coverly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Census: 2 APR 1871. Mile End Old Town, St Dunstan, Middlesex. Age: 7y. 
3 APR 1881. Mile End Old Town, Stepney, Middlesex. Age: 17y. 
Marriage Marriage 2 JUL 1885. Stepney, London, England. 
- Source: S249 Marriage Stepney, London, England (St Peter Church) 2 Jul 1885 William Coverly & Agnes Ellen Rebecca Whybrow Marriage Publication: 230 Repository: #R17 23 MAR 2012 Time: 15:53:16
- Repository: R17 London Metropolitan Archives 7 FEB 2015 Time: 09:12:35
- Source: S30 Census 1871 Mile End Old Town, St Dunstan, Middlesex RG10/565/30/7 Census Publication: Class: RG10; Piece: 565; Folio: 30; Page: 7; GSU roll: 823316 Repository: #R16 Note: Same page as John Coverly Mitchell 23 DEC 2012 Time: 19:56:08
- Repository: R16 General Records Office 9 JAN 2017 Time: 11:13:46
- Source: S40 Census 1881 Mile End Old Town, Stepney, Middlesex RG11/485/ 125/18 Census Publication: Class: RG11; Piece: 485; Folio: 125; Page: 18; GSU roll: 1341107 Repository: #R16 24 DEC 2012 Time: 17:39:16
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.