Categories: Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire | Cottingham, Yorkshire | Manchester, Lancashire | Hampstead, London | Portsmouth, Hampshire | Letchworth, Hertfordshire | Bristol, Gloucestershire | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire | Migrants from Yorkshire to Hong Kong | Hong Kong, China | New Territories, Hong Kong.
- Malcolm's formal name
- full middle name (I.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Malcolm is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My own family line.
- Following England migration patterns
- Maternal grandmother's other family line.
- Expats who lived in Hong Kong.
- Paternal grandmother's father's family line, begins with William Lawson, born 1 Feb 1858 in Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland.
- Many Scots ancestors
- Paternal grandmother's maternal grandmother Margaret Towers, born in Orkney, Scotland about 1830. Information about her comes from family records. Official records begin with her marriage. I've found nothing earlier.
- Interested in UK family history.
- Maternal grandmother's family line.
- Malcolm Cowan is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 29, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Malcolm. (Best for comments to Malcolm that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Malcolm that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 26 Jun 2018 at 18:40 GMT Laurie Cruthers wrote:
On 25 Jun 2018 at 14:53 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 5 Jun 2018 at 19:13 GMT Mindy Silva wrote:
I've sent you a pm and I'm looking forward to working with you. Don't hesitate with any questions!
On 29 Jun 2017 at 17:48 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
|Malcolm Cowan is a Wonderful WikiTreer.|
On 25 Jun 2017 at 11:19 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 7 Dec 2015 at 14:49 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Congratulations, you've been a WikiTree member for a month! We're glad you're here. A few tips to help you dive in even deeper:
Check out Beyond the Basics of WikiTree for a guide on some of our more advanced features such as Projects, Categories, and Merging.
We're very active on our social sites and we have an excellent blog where you'll find our monthly newsletter as well as tips, interviews with our members and guest posts from others in the genealogy community.
As always, I'm here to help if you have any questions!
Guy ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 21 Nov 2015 at 15:13 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, here are a few more features you may find useful Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you will run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
Guy ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 8 Nov 2015 at 02:58 GMT Marie (Maggard) Allen wrote:
If you need any help getting started check out the help section from the menu, top right, or head over to the G2G forum and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Tree House. You might also want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created.
We also have Mentors to help too.
On 8 Nov 2015 at 02:55 GMT Malcolm Cowan wrote:
On 7 Nov 2015 at 12:43 GMT M (Harris) H wrote: