- Susan's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (30)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Susan is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My mother's family has been in Australia since 1820. We have four/five convicts in our line and a number of early settlers. The last arrived 1890.
- My ancestor Agustin Alderete (Austin Alterator) came to Australia from Valparaiso in Chile in 1840. He worked for the Australian Agricultural Company as a muleteer in the lands behind Stroud.
- I speak fluent Indonesian and am working on the Indonesia project.
- My grandfather was 'Linonsheer' born and his family can be traced for hundreds of years in Lincolnshire
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Susan. (Best for comments to Susan that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Susan that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 1 Apr 2018 at 02:51 GMT Helena Blomfield wrote:
On 19 Feb 2018 at 20:12 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
Welcome to Wikitree! Good to see another member with an interest in Australia on the site. Perhaps you might like to join our Australia Project or one of the sub projects?
Join our Australia Project Google Group, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or see us on Facebook Wikitree in Australia.
Veronica, Volunteer Greeter
On 23 Jan 2018 at 13:04 GMT Bea (Timmerman) Wijma wrote:
Here you can find all info about it and you can contact Ales if you would like to add a new language (Indonesian) Help:Translation
Greets and have a wonderful day,
On 23 Jan 2018 at 12:42 GMT Bea (Timmerman) Wijma wrote:
Could you please welcome Aiman Talib ? He is from Indonesia and might need some help in his own language?
Also he uploaded a Gedcom, which is wonderful of course, especially because there are not so many Indonesian members working on adding their family, but I noticed there are a lot of people in it without any dates, so I don't know if he is planning to add them all or if everything is clear already for him, but could you explain a bit that profiles before adding them at least need a Birth date (including his/her ? own) ? Anyway he probably could use a bit of help to show him around and explain things in his own language.
Greets from the Netherlands and many thanks in advance !
On 18 Nov 2017 at 19:14 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
This profilel https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/De_TOLEDO_Y_FERNÁNDEZ-1 seems to be in the pre-1500 range. Here is the link for Pre-1500 profiles 1500 Profiles
These need to be edited by certification. They need more than one source. They also should not be copied.
It is best for any profile, to use the sources, and put the gist of the data into your own words.
Mary - WikiTree Ranger
On 17 Nov 2017 at 12:32 GMT Ros Haywood wrote:
Please review the WikiTree policy on NOT doing this at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Help:Copying_from_Wikipedia
You also still seem to be using unsourced online trees as sources. Please see Isabelle Rassinot's comment here on 12 Oct 17.
Ros Haywood, Ranger
On 28 Oct 2017 at 22:51 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 20 Oct 2017 at 23:38 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 17 Oct 2017 at 20:46 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 12 Oct 2017 at 22:18 GMT Robin Lee wrote: