Family name was changed from Crabb to Crabtree in Probate Court, Piscataquis County, State of Maine, Oct. 4, 1910. (2)
2. Record from the Probate Court, State of Maine, County of Piscataquis, 4 Oct 1910; copy in my possession 12/12/2013, Clair Harris Zarges; sent to me by Duane E. Crabtree, son of Talmage Dewitt Crabb in an email dated 30 July 2001.
3. Maine, Marriages, 1892-1996 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Marriage, Residence
4. U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Death
5. 1940 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
6.Connecticut, Marriage Index, 1959-2001 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence, Marriage
7.U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Residence
8. U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
There are no public comments yet.
Gladys is 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 17 degrees from Jeanie Roberts, 13 degrees from Myles Standish and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.