- Valerie Craft's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- I got started researching genealogy when I was 20, thanks to a college Geography project and my mom's encouragement. It has been a wonderful experience, allowing me to learn about my family's struggles and triumphs, make personal connections to historic events, and meet wonderful people. I discovered much of what the family "knew" wasn't quite true, but was able to replace those stories with facts. I've becoming very intrigued with Genetic Genealogy and have tested myself and family members at Family Tree DNA, 23andMe and AncestryDNA.
- Maternal Grandparents and surnames:
- Roy Vernon Albea Sr
- Albea, Witt, Sprouse, Quattlebaum, Dorn, Langely, Ouzts / Utz, Timmerman, Harris, Miller, Walker, Armstrong, Boyd, Kennedy, Glaze, Johnson, Summers
- Betty Dolores Huyler
- Huyler / Hyler / Hoyler / Heiler, Gartman, Meetze, Mathias, Coogler, Leaphart, Crapps, Rucker, Waters, Smith, Yancy,
- Roy Vernon Albea Sr
- Paternal Grandparents:
- Valerie's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
Valerie is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
Valerie Craft's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Valerie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Valerie Craft: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup U5, FTDNA kit #139787
- Valerie Craft: 23andMe, GEDMatch M052108 + AncestryDNA, Ancestry member vrc84 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F139787, FTDNA kit #139787
- Ruby (Albea) Craft : 23andMe
- June Albea : 23andMe
- Charlie Albea : 23andMe
- Ree Albea : 23andMe
- Anne Barfield : 23andMe
- Kenneth Craft : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F121161, FTDNA kit #121161
- Roy Albea : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Lloyd Albea : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Allen Belk : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #228575
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Valerie. (Best for comments to Valerie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Valerie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Feb 2017 at 01:37 GMT Emma McBeth M.Ed MSM wrote:
I am working with the DNA Project. I Noticed you have something a bit amiss in your GEDmatch number listed for your FTDNA test. Would you verify it please? Since you have tested with FTDNA, your GEDmatch number should begin with the letter T.
Your GEDmatch number for your 23andMe test also comes up invalid on GEDmatch.
Once you find the right number you can update your GEDmatch ID number by clicking on the My WikiTree Menu at the top right of your profile page, then click on DNA confirmation. Thanks! Emma :-)
On 1 Oct 2016 at 16:07 GMT Karen (Lowe) Tobo wrote:
On 27 Mar 2015 at 20:45 GMT Doyle Albea I wrote:
As always, you are a great help! Doyle Albea
On 18 Feb 2014 at 18:17 GMT Wade Leaphart III wrote:
On 10 Apr 2011 at 13:42 GMT x x wrote:
I am writing articles about the Bouchillons, for which I need information. Would you be willing for me to ask questions of you? If so, please contact me off-line.
I would also like permission to publish the photograph you posted of Ethel Bouchillon. Would you be willing to grant it?
On 6 Dec 2010 at 20:09 GMT Chris Whitten wrote:
You may notice the little "October Club 1,000" badge above. We've started doing these to honor our top contributors each month.
You can remove your name from the image if you don't want it to appear, or I can do it. If you'd like to display it on another website or blog, click here. E-mail me (chris at wikitree.com) with any questions.
Thanks again for your contributions to the worldwide wiki family tree.