b. 1682, d. Jan. 7, 1757  Stratham, Rockinghamshire, New Hampshire
Also found Born 1686 in Kittery Maine
Richard lived in at least Stratham, Strafford, Exeter and Epping, NH, and in Kittery, Gorham and Cape Elizabeth, ME.
Richard’s father, Ephraim Crockett was granted land in the town of Kittery, July 28, 1679.
Married Deborah Haley circa 1708
1. Richard, b: 1706 in Falmouth,ME. d: Abt 6 MAR 1781. Married Mary ROBINSON 8/20/1731
2. Sarah, b: 1708 in Kittery, York, Maine, USA
3. Ephraim, b: 5/1708, Vinal Haven,Knox,ME. d: 5/7/1785. Married Rebecca Frink b: 4 AUG 1709 d: 5 DEC 1775
4. Mary, b. 1710, Falmouth, ME
5. Gorham, b. Abt 1711
6. Epping, b. Abt 1712
7. Elizabeth, b: 10 NOV 1713 in Stratham,NH, Married John EDWARDS b: 10 NOV 1713 d: 6 MAR 1756
8. Stratham, b. Abt 1714
9. Samuel Haley, b. Feb.17, 1717 in NH. d: 19 DEC 1798. Married Priscilla Swett, b: 25 AUG 1729 d: 7 MAR 1763
10. William, b: circa 1717, d. 8/19/1785 in Epping, Rockingham, NH, Married Mary Heard b: Sep. 1717 d: August 21, 1783
11. Sarah, b. Abt 1721
12. Mary, b. 1723
1. Author: Charles S. Candage, Title: Crockett Genealogy 1610-1988, Publication: Picton Press, Camden, ME 1989.
Jon Crockett’s memories, rumors, and investigative efforts.
Is Richard your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or
a profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share some percentage of DNA with Richard: