- Ralph VI (Cromwell) de Cromwell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Death: shortly before 28 Oct. 1364 
- ↑ Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families
- See also:
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), volume I, page 569, #7.
- Our Royal, Titled, Noble and Commoner Ancestors & Cousins database online, compiled by Mr. Marlyn Lewis, follows Douglas Richardson's Magna Carta Ancestry. It includes Magna Carta Surety Barons and many of their descendants. Sir Ralph Cromwell
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ralph VI's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and April Dauenhauer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Jun 2015 at 02:07 GMT Bob Tonsmeire wrote:
On 22 Oct 2014 at 02:21 GMT April (Dellinger) Dauenhauer wrote:
On 22 Oct 2014 at 02:16 GMT April (Dellinger) Dauenhauer wrote:
Ralph VI is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 27 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.