Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
Levi was burried in the salem cemetary in chester, choctaw county MS.
Levi was born in 1788. Levi Crowder ... He passed away in 1855. 
No more info is currently available for Levi Crowder. Can you add to his biography?
- Donna Mathis, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Donna and others.
- ↑ Entered by Donna Mathis, Dec 30, 2011
On 27 May 2010 Sue (minyard) Williams wrote:
Family tradition says he was a horse trader that traveled around buying and selling horses and he may have been away during the 1850 census.
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Levi by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Levi:
- Terri (Buskirk) Crete : AncestryDNA
- Christianne (Beron) Beebe : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A154793, Ancestry member ecbeebe9
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cindy Reilly, Donna Sneed, and Sue Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 31 May 2010 at 16:22 GMT Cindy (Williams) Reilly wrote:
ing down to the earth. This was caused by the great swarms of pigeons which roosted on these trees when they were young. It is a known fact to my people and the Indians of that region that in 1878 and 1879 the pigeons came in such great numbers they darkened the earth from the sun and by roosting in this area broke many limbs off the trees and bent the young branches so much that they remain drooped to this time."
Levi is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.