- Anonymous's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Anonymous is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Searching for the missing links of the Lakner, Laknor, Lauchner, Lachner family
- We are one big family tree im over thirty nationalities just found out today that I might be Palestian
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anonymous. (Best for comments to Anonymous that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anonymous that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 19 May 2018 at 20:46 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
Thanks for having a big heart and adopting the Orphaned Profiles. The After Adopting Orphans FAQ explains the kind of special attention those profiles now need.
You might also be interested in some of the tips and tricks that we have included in the How-Tos that we share with new members these days. They were created long after you became a member so you never received them.
If you have WikiTree questions, I am here to help. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page. I'll get back to you by the end of the day.
Debi ~ WikiGreeter
PS If the link does not work, you can find them in the public comment I left on your profile
On 14 Mar 2017 at 13:52 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
On 29 Apr 2016 at 18:56 GMT Tom Quick wrote:
On 18 Mar 2016 at 23:08 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
Thanks for completing the tags indicating you wish to research/document your family history. I have found WikiTree to be an excellent tool for research and collaboration.
You are now a confirmed member of the WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering.
To show you the benefits being a WikiTree member please refer to WikiTree Community Membership.
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Great to have you on board and good luck growing your branches.
On 18 Mar 2016 at 22:47 GMT Bryan McCullagh wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, working for one collaborative profile per person.
Some suggestions to get started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree, so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask questions at our G2G forum.
3. Our help pages - menu, top right - have all sorts of useful information.
Want to join us? Click the Volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile - just a short note about how you'd like to contribute.